Valid as of August 11, 2017
1. Changes to Legal Terms
2. Content and Other Materials
TVA and its subsidiaries (collectively, “Affiliates” and together with TVA, “we”, “us” and possessives thereof) offer at the Website a variety of works, including film and video footage, music, sound effects, photographs and/or other audio, audio-visual, or visual works, whether generated optically, electronically, digitally or by any other means or in any media or other material (any and all of such works that are uploaded to the Website or otherwise submitted to us, individually and collectively, “Content”) so the same may be downloaded by and licensed to users, members, registrants and licensees of the Website.
Except as provided below under Evaluation Usage, no Content may be downloaded or otherwise copied from the Website, unless the person or entity doing so first agrees to the TVA Content License Agreement, as the same may be changed by us from time to time (the “License Agreement”), and any and all Content downloaded or copied from the Website is subject to and only may be downloaded and used on the terms and subject to the conditions and restrictions of the License Agreement.
All Content, Previews and other works, content and materials (including the organization and presentation of the foregoing) on the Website (the “Materials”) and copyrights and other intellectual property rights therein and thereto are the property of us and our licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
Unless you have entered into a separate written agreement with us, such as the License Agreement and as may be expressly permitted by said agreement, except as provided below under Evaluation Usage, any use of any of these Materials, including any modification, public display or performance, derivative use, exploitation or distribution, without our written permission is strictly prohibited. Copyright and other intellectual property notices or watermark on any Materials shall not be deleted or modified.
3. Evaluation Usage of Stock Photos and Videos
sublicense, make available, or otherwise use in any way any Preview or Content Information, and you may not use any Preview in any work or materials distributed or displayed outside of your company. If you purchase a license to the Content under to License Agreement, the above limitations will not apply to the extent provided in the License Agreement.
4. Use of the Website
We operate the Website as a service provider.
You will not on or though the Website do any of the following:
- conduct any fraudulent, criminal offence or other unlawful activity;
- conduct any activity which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”;
- resell or make commercial use of the Website, any part thereof or, except as permitted by the License Agreement as related to Content downloaded thereunder, any Material;
- collect or use of any Content descriptions or information or prices, except (i) to view and evaluate for purchase of a license of the Content under the License Agreement or (ii) as permitted by the License Agreement as related to Content downloaded thereunder;
- download or copy any member, registrant or Content information for the benefit of another merchant or website except as necessary to utilize rights to downloaded Content pursuant to the License Agreement;
- use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools on or at the Website or use any other automated means to access the Website;
- frame or use framing techniques to enclose the Website or any part thereof or any Content or any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of TVA or the Website without our express written consent;
- use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any of our names or trademarks without our express written consent;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or other infrastructure or use the Website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Website or access to or use of it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way;
- advertiseproductsorservicesorsolicitanyuseroftheWebsite,whetherornotsuchadvertisingor solicitation is in the form of unrequested bulk commercial email; or
- exploitforanycommercialpurposewithoutourexpresswrittenconsenttheWebsite,anypartthereof except as necessary to utilize rights to downloaded Content pursuant to the License Agreement.
5. User Codes
You agree that: (a) you will not share the user ID or password that you obtained or have determined or use in connection with your access to or use of the Website, an upload to the Website or a purchase of a license to Content from the Website (collectively “User Codes”) with any other person, (b) you will take all necessary actions to preserve the confidentiality of such User Codes, (c) you are responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under any User Code; and (d) you will immediately notify us in writing in the event that you learn that: (i) any such User Code is lost, stolen, or improperly disclosed to a third party; (ii) the authority or employment of
any person provided with a User Code on your behalf has been or is about to be terminated; (iii) the confidentiality of any User Code has been compromised in any way; or (iv) you learn about a possible or actual unauthorized access to and/or use of the Website.
The Website may provide links or references to other sites, services and resources on the Internet, including payment processors. TVA has no control over such sites, services and resources and we are not responsible for and we do not endorse such sites, services and resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we will not be directly or indirectly responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, events, goods or services available on or through any such site, service or resource. Any dealings you have with third parties found while using the Website are between you and the third party, and you agree that TVA is not liable for any loss or claim that you may have against any such third party.
7. Termination of Use
8. Privacy; Your Personal Data
By inputting any personal information on the Website or otherwise providing any personal information to us, you are consenting to your personal information being shared with and processed in the course of our business by (a) us and our Subsidiaries, which are located in various different countries, which provide varying and in some cases less privacy protection than your country, and (b) in some cases the Content User in case of questions about clearances or claims of infringement.
If you believe that your privacy rights (or the privacy rights of a minor of whom you are the parent or legal guardian) are violated by any Content or other Material on the Website, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org notice with the following information:
- a description of the material that you claim violates your (or if acting for a minor, the minor’s) privacy rights or where it is located on the Website, with enough detail that we may find it on the Website;
- a description of how the material violates your (or if acting for a minor, the minor’s) privacy rights;
- your (and if acting for a minor, the minor’s) name, along with your address, telephone number andemail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized and violates your (or if acting for a minor, the minor’s) privacy and a representation that the information in the notice is true and correct.
We may provide services in connection with the Website, including email notifications, Content downloading and information publication. We will endeavor to ensure that such services are available, operate correctly and are free from malicious code (e.g., computer viruses). You agree to release and hold harmless TVA for any damages arising out of your use of the Website, including the unavailability, failure or improper operation of services provided in connection with the Website.
You may incur fees for using certain services (“Fee-Based Services”) provided by us. The fees for Fee-Based Services will be conspicuously posted, and you will not be allowed to access any Fee-Based Service without first approving the fees for such service. You agree to pay us all fees charged by us for Fee-Based Services you elect to access.
10. The Website and Materials Provided “As Is”.
THE WEBSITE, OUR SERVICES AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR TITLE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, OUR SERVICES AND THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THEIR USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY, PERFORMANCE AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, OUR SERVICES AND THE MATERIALS IS WITH YOU. Certain jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. You have specific rights under this warranty, but you may have others, which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
11. Limitation of Liability
13. Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement or Other Rights Violated.
TVA respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should notify us of your infringement claim in accordance with the procedure set forth below.
We will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws with respect to any alleged or actual infringement. A notification of claimed copyright infringement should be emailed to our email@example.com, (Subject line: “TVA DMCA Takedown Request”) or mail at:
TV Alliance GmbH, Josef-Schwer-Gasse 9, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
- an physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of the material that you claim is infringing or where it is located on the Website, withenough detail that we may find it on the Website;
- your address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.Please keep in mind that if you knowingly make a false claim in a DMCA takedown notice, you could be subject to liability for damages, court costs and attorneys’ fees under Federal law.
15. Consent to Electronic Communications.
By inputting any information on the Website, you are consenting to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
16. Miscellaneous Provisions.
Valid as of August 10, 2017
In the following we explain to you clearly how TV Alliance GmbH (thereafter “TVA”) collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site www.stock-footage-free-myanmar.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect all or some of the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address
- Billing Information such as credit card number and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Display content based upon your interests
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or thesafety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Our Web pages may also contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) that are set by our third party partners. Web beacons are used along with cookies enabling our partners to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used. We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of TVA. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. At this time, we only provide the PayPal option for payment on our site. If this option is selected to pay for your order, PayPal’s privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
Additional Policy Information
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at email@example.com.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. We suggest you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below:
TV Alliance GmbH Josef Schwer Gasse 9 5020 Salzburg Austria